CategoriesIDE And Code Editing
JETBRAINS - CLion
CLion is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for C and C++ development. CLion was developed as an alternative to heavy-weight IDEs (such as Eclipse) for users who need a lightweight yet powerful IDE for their projects.
It has many features to provide support for software development projects, including:
- support for the latest C++ standards
- detection of common mistakes in code (for example, possible incompatibilities with the build process)
- inspection of program code to detect bugs and performance problems
- Code refactoring
- It comes with an integrated debugger
- Auto-generate constructors and destructors, getters and setters, and equality, relational, and stream output operators.